This is the Privacy ProCheck, accessible from https://procheck.prometeon.com/
VAT number and registered in the Milan Company Register No. 09271680960 R.E.A. (Economic Administrative Index) Milan 2079924 will act as data controller of your personal data ("Data Controller"), for the purposes better specified below.
2. INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We collect personal data which, according to current legislation, with particular reference to EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR"), includes information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly.
The personal data you provide to us includes: name and VAT number if a company, name and surname if an individual, email address, telephone number, personal or company images and any other information provided during registration, profile completion or request for information, as well as during the use of the Service ("Personal Data").
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA USE
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to allow you to create a User Account and use the Service;
- to respond to your requests for assistance and provide you with the requested information;
- to contact you for customer care purposes related to the Service;
- to carry out analytics activities on the Service use data;
- to fulfil legal obligations and protect the Data Controller's rights, including in court
- for marketing purposes.
The provision of Personal Data for the above purposes is optional. However, failure to provide the required Personal Data will prevent you from registering for a User Account or using the Service.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
To enable and support us in providing you with the requested services, we may need to share your personal data with:
- natural persons authorised by the Data Controller to process the necessary Personal Data to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who have assumed an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to a legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. Prometeon employees)
- companies belonging to the same group as the Data Controller, including outside the European Economic Area;
- service providers, who act as data processors such as, by way of example, hosting service providers and application monitoring;
- the judicial authority, law enforcement agencies, public administration or authorised third parties, if and to the extent required or permitted to do so by law or by order of the authorities;
- in the event that we intend to sell or transfer ownership or control of all or part of our activities, operations or services to third parties, we reserve the right to communicate your personal data to a potential seller both before and after the purchase. If the transaction is unsuccessful, we will ask the potential seller not to use or communicate your Personal Data in any way and to provide for its complete erasure.
5. YOUR RIGHTS PURSUANT TO THE LAW ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- ask to be informed about the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data;
- have incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data rectified;
- have your personal data erased;
- have the processing of your personal data restricted, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR;
- object to the processing, in whole or in part, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR;
- obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR;
- withdraw your consent;
- lodge a complaint with the competent national authority for the protection of personal data.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We store your data securely at our suppliers' data centres in Frankfurt, taking all necessary measures to ensure an adequate level of security.
We retain your Personal Data: (i) as long as your account is active; and (ii) for a period of 1 (one) year from our last communication. Furthermore, we will retain your Personal Data, if necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our rights (for defence purposes). On expiry of the aforementioned terms, all Personal Data will be deleted or anonymised, with the exception of data that must be retained longer by law.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES